Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

I tend to be extra negative on the happiest days of the year.
I must be the mood-trash can of the planet or something,
Because I almost always feel extra moody when I should be celebrating/excited for something.
This moodiness then urged me to make a list of things that pissed me off.
How ironic, right?
Here I am, making a "pissed" list when I should've made a Wish list.
.
1) to those Facebook newsfeed hoggers, damn you. I know you're studying 24/7 and your damn fucking bored from all that hard work. You don't have to post a new status every freakin' 15minutes. It fucks up my peaceful newsfeed page and made me feel fucking awful for enjoying my Christmas holiday. And news flash, NOBODY CARES IF YOU'VE FINISHED STUDYING OR NOT. Stfu.
.
2) I am in a relationship, I have a boyfriend. Yes. But I do not intend to stick to him every second of every day. Wtf happened to all my outings and events invitations? Am I suddenly too uncool to be hanging out with, or nobody ever wanted to hang out with me and has been waiting for me to be "girlfriended" so everyone can ditch me and go off having fun themselves? Fmfl.
.
3) I hate how people don't seem to learn from their mistakes. And I hate how obvious it is for me to detect all sorts of dumb things people do. But I'd have to actually put my hands into that hot mess to solve it, which would make me the busiest bitchiest mother fucker in the lot, and I hate that too. So I decided that I'll just shut the hell up and watch from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment