Saturday, March 23, 2013

How do I know if I'm good enough?
How do I know if I'm smart enough?
How do I know if I'm friendly enough?
How do I know if I'm understanding enough?
.
How do I know if there's more out there for me?
How do I know if I have not reached my limit?
How do I know if I'm loved?
How do I know if I'm important to somebody?
.
I can't sleep.
I'm tired.
I'm frustrated all the time.
I don't know if I can go on like this.
.
Everywhere I go,
Everything I do,
There is no peace of mind.
.
What the hell are you doing, I asked.
I don't fucking know, I replied.
What the fuck is wrong with you, I asked.
I wish there's someone who can tell me, I replied.
.
I can't think,
I can't hear myself anymore.
.
Is there somewhere I can go,
Where all worries disappear,
Where all self-doubts vanish,
Where all that were wrong are made right again?

No comments:

Post a Comment