Saturday, April 6, 2013

Growing up? Totally sucks.

In another 5 months I shall be calling myself a Master/PhD in chemistry to-be.
Needless to say I'd so much rather be a doctor, than a master.
BUT I AM EFFIN' 0.07 AWAY FROM THAT TITLE AND IT'S ALREADY MY LAST SEMESTER!
f**kin' dammit prof.S*******.
Good job in giving me that C.
Swear to Buddha. Of the few Cs I used to get in high school,
This one stings the most.
.
Do you know,
The difference in salary between being an R.A(research assistant) as a phd student,
And being an R.A. as a masters student,
Is approximately rm1k.
Mind you, master students make less than rm1k to begin with.
Usually.

.
Post grad fees: rm2+k...monthly? Per semester?
Do postgrads pay their fees in semesters?
I don't know.
All I know is I'm in some very stinking deep s**t
The moment I receive my degree.
Studying will make me lose money in my already running-low-on-cash bank account.
.
Shit.
.
F**kin' shit.
.
Which makes me think,
Boy, if school fees are only gonna increase from now on,
I'll have to save up a fortune just in case my kid is so incredibly "dim" that I'll have to send him to private institutions to get him a degree.
Then I have to buy some really good stocks that would earn me a lot of cash to help pay for his postgrads.
.
Shit.
.
I will never get to retire young and go live in the mountains with my badass terminator terrier.
.
Shit.
.
I might have to live with my parents till the apocalypse.
.
Shit.
.
I should've taken up Arts courses and graduate and be a freakin' tattoo artist instead.
Why the hell did I chose chemistry!?
Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Khaw Lin! Graduating soon, take one step at a time. Maybe things aren't so bad after all :)

    ReplyDelete